C4 Cardamom River Descent (2 days)
Time & Location
About the event
C4 Cardamom River Descent
June 13-14, 2020 | 2 days-1 night
difficulty level ★★★☆☆
comfort level ★★☆☆☆
semi-autonomy ‣ tropical jungle 🐾
20km ‣ D+ 250m, D- 150m
Dive into the unspoilt natural beauty of the tropical forests with the C4 Cardamom River Descent, the only swim-trek of Cambodia. Pack-up and discover the kingdom’s isolated jungles for an unforgettable swimming exploration.
Departure from Phnom Penh, Cambodia
from 169$ per participant (including F&B* and transportation)
available options :
- equipement +9$ (expedition tarp, tropical hammock, jungle blanket),
- cancellation insurance +19$.
Tour official program**
Day 01 (Saturday)
5.30am: departure from Phnom Penh
8am: arrival to the mountain insertion point, breakfast, equipment checking and vehicle switch.
8.30am: 30mn drive through mountain trails with our 4x4 vehicle.
9.30am: arrival to the adventure departure point for a 3h to 4h Trek through deep jungle.
12.30pm: arrival to the camp site, bivouac set up, lunch, rest, swimming, bushcraft and fishing.
6pm: dinner (BBQ).
Day 02 (Sunday)
8am: swim-trek though various landscape.
1pm: arrival to the extracting point.
2pm: lunch at Stop Café restaurant.
3pm: departure to Phnom Penh.
5pm: arrival in Phnom Penh.
- 1 backpack (40L maximum)
- 2 dry bags (2 of 15 to 20L)
- 1 assortment of dry zip-lock bag
- 1 trekking shoes or sport shoes
- 1 meal kit (plate, mug, cutlery set)
- 1 pair of pants
- 1 tee shirt
- 1 light jacket long sleeve
- 1 pair of sock
- 3L of water
- 1 extra trousers + 1 shirt (to wear at the camp)
- Warm clothes to sleep (can be cold during this season)
- 1 underwear set
- 1 electric lamp
- 1 knife
- 1 mosquito repellant.
- 1 toiletry set (small towel, soap …)
*F&B : 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
**Tour official program may be affected by weather and traffic conditions.
All information regarding your booking are available online, read C4 booking policy : https://www.c4-adventures.com/bookingpolicy